Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Landi and His Spikes


Orientation
            There was a porcupine named Landi. He was lonely. No one wanted to play with him because they were afraid of his spikes. “Hey Landi, we don’t want to play with you because your spikes were too sharp. We don’t want you to hurt us.” Said Cici the rabbit. “Cici is right. No Landi! Just because your sharp spikes. They will stab us when we come close to you.” Said Tito, the rooster.
Complication
            Landi felt lonely. He murmered. “Why they don’t want to play with me?” Landi spent most of the time dreaming at the river. “I would have lots of riends and play with them if I don’t have spikes. I wouldn’t be lonely right now!” Suddenly, Kuku the turtle appeared from the river. He came to Landi and said,
            “Landi, what are you doing now?”
            “Oh nothing” Landi replied.
            “Don’t lie to me, Landi. Please tell me your problem. Maybe, I can help you” Kuku said wisely. Then he sat beside Landi. He wasn’t afraid of Landi’s spikes.
Landi told his problem to Kuku. After that Kuku said, “Poor you. But it is not you fault. I know your spikes are very useful and helpful to you. Don’t be sad. Trust me, Landi.”

“Thanks, Kuku. You’re my best friend. You are the only one here who wants to be my friend and not afraid because my spikes.” Landi said.
“Kkk~ no problem, Landi. By the way, you will come Sam’s birthday party, right?”
 “No, I can not come to his party.”
“Why? I’ll come with you, Landi. I’ll tell everyone that you’re harmless.”
“Thanks Kuku” Landi said. Finally, landi attended Sam’s birthday party.

            At the Sam’s birthday party, everyone enjoyed it. Suddenly, Tito ran here and there screaming. “The evil wolf Kyu is coming!! Save yourselves!” Then, everyone ran to save their lives, except Kuku and Landi. Kuku pulled his head and legs into his shell. Landi rolled his body into a ball. Then, Kyu the evil wolf stepped his foot on Landi. Of course the spikes pricked him. Kyu screamed, “Ouch! My foot!!” Since his foot was bleeding, he didn’t chase Landi’s friends any longer. Then, Kyu ran away.

Re-orientation
            “Horray ... horray ...! Long live Landi! He saved our lives!” Said Cici and her friends. Everyone shook Landi’s hand and thanked him. From then on, Landi wasn’t lonely anymore. Anyone knew that his spikes wouldn’t hurt anymore, unless they wanted to hurt Landi.

1 comment:

  1. Top 3 videos for free YouTube slot games - Vidl Video
    Top 3 videos for free YouTube slot games Top 3 videos for free YouTube slot games. Top 3 videos youtube to mp3 shark for free YouTube slot games.

    ReplyDelete